BOYCOT ARIZONA NEWS FEED

Loading...

A call to action

A call to action
If you don't like the picture, BITE ME!

Thursday, April 8, 2010

I DEFINITELY BELIEVE IN CHRIST!

This Man below helped me through a lot of turmoil in my life. He helped me while I was falsely accused of transporting drugs in East Texas, when I wanted to marry a cheerleader in college I didn't understand why I couldn't marry her till years later, and all the times I had to deal with difficult family members. Then again it takes more than believing Him, but it also involves doing his work, too. Even if one is a sex offender, "accepting Him" alone is not going to save you from your sins. Rehabilitation, whether it be for sex, drugs, alcohol, etc. is also necessary to help the person change his ways for the better. The only way to get back to Heavenly Father is by faith and by doing his works.

The people who suffered through Hurricane Katrina could have also done more than "accepting Him". Emergency Preparedness, and shoring up the dykes on the Mississippi River could have saved lives and property.

From sexoffenderissues.blogspot.com (Music from http://www.lds.org The song was authored by the late-Elder Bruce R. McKonkie of the Quorum of the Twelve Apostles.):

Video Link






"They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." - Benjamin Franklin

No comments:

Post a Comment