BOYCOT ARIZONA NEWS FEED

Loading...

A call to action

A call to action
If you don't like the picture, BITE ME!

Saturday, December 12, 2009

THE REASON WHY I WOULD NAME MY FIRST-BORN DAUGHTER ANNELIESE MARIE FRANCES ALBERGHETTINA RAMEY

I am still single, and I have no girlfriend yet, but if I am married, I would name my eldest daughter after Anne Frank and Anna Maria Alberghetti. I have a Jewish great-grandmother on dad's side, and an Italian grandfather on my mom's side. 

The thing about Anne Frank is that if it wasn't for World War II and the Holocaust, she was a modern thinking woman. It was probably those first six or seven years in the Montesorri School in Amsterdam that taught her and her classmates on how to think for yourself. A subject not taught in American schools. She was not shy and timid, and if she had ever emigrated to America, she probably would have been a feminist. Because of her upbringing, she probably would have been Otto, Jr., if she was a boy. I don't want a daughter that's docile, and would be a kiss-ass to her husband after she's married. I know, because I had two sisters that were abused wives, and they should have balls like Barbra Streisand.

Also, has anyone heard Anna Maria Alberghetti sing? All the more reasons why I would name my first-born daughter after these two great people.

No comments:

Post a Comment